Laser Removal Center Services - Mesotherapy
What are the benefits of Mesotherapy?
- Mesotheraoy can be used to improve the appearance of of cellulite, fat reduction, wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Spot reduction and contouring areas of far around locations such as love andles, thighs, knees, double chins, eye far pads and saddlebags can be achieved.
- Mesotherapy medications injected into your skin promote the production of collagen and elastin, which will result in the improvement of the skin’s appearance by reducing the proliferation of wrinkles.
- Side effects and contraindications associated with other treatments and medications are minimal.
- Tightening and toning of the area treated accurs with the return of skin elasticity created by the enhanced production of collagen and elastin.
- Treatments will slow down & reverse the progression of wrinkling and maintain a more youthful and invigorated look.
- You can return to normal activities immediately following your treatment.
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a revolutionary new aesthetic treatment that functions as a no “down time” alternative to traditional cosmetic procedures. A French general practitioner named Michel Pistor developed this medical technique in 1952. He used Mesotherapy to treat skin disorders, vascular diseases, sports related trauma, rheumatoid conditions and circulation improvement. At present, physicians are using Mesotherpy for a variety of cosmetic treatments which include cellulite reduction, stretch marks, scar revision, hair loss, spot weight reduction and to improve the appearance of skin laxity and wrinkles.
What is treatment like?
During your Mesotherapy treatment, medication is injected into the middle layer of the skin, also known as the mesoderm. These remedies are introduced in a very small doses to the areas that need treatment. Each skin condition or body area that you would like treated demands a specific formula to achieve the desired result. For example, skin rejuvenation would require a formula that includes nutrients, vitamins, minerals & hyalorunic acid. To effectively treat cellulite, several compounds are injected to dissolve the connective tissues that produce the “cottage cheese” appearance and increase lymphatic flow.
The Microinjections are relatively painless, so there is no need for anesthesia. You can resume normal activities following your Mesotherapy treatment. The only side effect you may experience is a slight bruising from the injections.
How long do the results last?
Your lifestyle will determine how long your results last. As with invasive procedures such as liposuction, good dietary habits and exerceise are necessary to keep the fat from returning. Since Mesatherapy is a natural process, which works with your body’s physiology, your physician may recommend a change in your lifestyle to maximize the overall duration.
How many treatments will I need?
The circumstances and condition of the area to be treated will determine the number of treatments required to achieve your desired results. For example, the reduction of cellulite requires more treatments than fat reduction due to the subsequent regenerative process. During your consultation the number and frequency of treatments will be discussed.
What preliminary steps are there?
If you are considering treatment, a medical history and exam are required prior to scheduling your first treatment. During your consultation the medications your physician will be using for your treatment will be reviewed. The Mesotherapy microinjection techniques and formulas are unique. Each formula has been adjusted to address the specific condition that you would like to improve. In order for your Mesotherpist to master the technique and obtain necessary knowledge of the proper formulas to be used, he or she must have proper training in Mesotherapy procedures.